There is no one class, program or system that works for everyone. Things like injuries, preferences, skill level, fitness level, age, athletic background, career choice, habits and hobbies all matter. So by working one-on-one with you, you will get a custom program made specifically with your body, life and goals in mind.
- Do you have an injury keeping you sidelined from your favourite sport?
- Afraid of the consequences of having a desk job? (after all, “they” say that sitting is the new smoking…)
- Are you an amateur athlete who needs to strengthen a specific muscle group?
- Do you have nagging back pain that is starting to interfere with your life and life goals?
- Are you getting married soon and want to be a stunner in that gorgeous dress?
- Do you want to improve your golf game?
- Have you had a baby at least one year ago, and want your body back?
- Are you looking to be bikini-ready for summer or an upcoming beach wedding?
- Do you want to reduce cellulite?
- Are you tired of putting a lot of effort into working out and not having results that match?
We use a combination of techniques and tools to arrive at a solution that starts with HOW you are moving. Some of the techniques we’ll use:
- Yamuna Body Rolling
- STOTT Pilates
- Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga
- Critical Alignment Therapy
- Functional Movement Screening
We also have specialty training for your special life situations and sports-specific training including:
- Athletic conditioning, for tennis/golf and improving athletic performance for amateur or competitive amateurs
- Dance conditioning, for skaters and dancers
- Cardio-vascular and cross-over conditioning for rowers, runners, and cyclists
- Pre-and post-natal services **link to a page on these services, content from pdf**
All classes are one-on-one in a private studio.
There is no diet that works for everyone. Janis tailors wellness programs to meet your unique tastes and lifestyle. Permanently forget about counting carbs and/or calories, and don’t worry about having to give up your favourite indulgences.
Janis uses a combination of coaching techniques and tools to arrive at a solution, including:
- Precision Nutrition Nutrition coaching
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coaching
- Are you an executive who needs to learn to get a handle on all of those work lunches or dinners (& drinks)?
- Are you a soon-to-be bride and need to lose 15 pounds to fit into that darling dress?
- Are you an athlete needing to know how to properly fuel your body for optimal performance?
- Are you a fabulous housewife needing to balance your liquid lunches and charity functions’ finger foods?
From purchasing groceries to meal planning to texting for help when you’re having cravings for chocolate cake… again…I work with you to get to the root of why you do what you do and help you make small, sustainable choices that really make a difference. You can stop dieting, stop following programs, stop reading the internet or magazines, and start following advice from your own body.
We sell a range of official STOTT Pilates props for you to use at home. Ask and we shall order!
- Toning Balls
- Weighted Bars
- Bricks and blocks
- Mini stability bars
Let’s get real. Are you really getting your daily 5-7 fruits and veggies in a day? No? Here’s where Juice Plus+ comes in – high quality supplements made from 30 different fruits and vegetables to help you bridge the gap between what you should eat and what you actually eat.
- Drink mixes (hello, Dutch Chocolate!)
If you’re wondering why my skin looks good, (I’ve had compliments from strangers!) My mom is pretty sure it’s her genetics, but I’m pretty sure it’s because I take the Orchard, Garden and Vegetable Blend capsules daily.
Premium, clean plant-based (vegetarian/vegan) nutrition from a Canadian company! Pick up Vega Sport Performance Protein to build and repair strong muscles, and reduce recovery time. You’ll need this after a session with us! Dairy, soy, egg, wheat, corn, sugar and MSG free.
- Mocha (I love this in the morning, hot, instead of coffee)
Thrive Diet cookbook
Vega’s formulator, and former professional Ironman triathlete and two-time Canadian 50km Ultra Marathon Champion, Brendan Brazier, is behind the international bestseller Thrive Diet, which has changed the way millions of people eat. He wrote my go-to cookbook, Thrive Energy Cookbook: 150 Functional Plant-based Whole Food Recipes.
- All allergen-free (or with gluten-free options) to eliminate wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, refined sugar, and dairy from your diet.
Roasted Red Pepper and Sweet Potato Soup
Thai Green Curry Bowl
Raspberry Chocolate Pomegranate Tart
Yamuna Body Rolling
From the pair of black, which are great for travel; to the beginner gold; pearl for petites or tight, small areas; to the harder, denser silver – We have the range of YBR balls. We also have the pump to keep those balls in perfect, inflated condition, since they can get damaged if not kept up.
Beauty from the inside out – a line of chemical-free serums, elixirs and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products.
Visit the studio for a range of products.